The device can be easily mounted on or next to the handlebars using the appropriate adapter.
After you insert your phone, charging will start automatically if your phone is suitable for it. Otherwise, you can buy and use an external adapter from our range.
– We have developed an elastic connection between the holder and the consoles, which can absorb high-frequency vibrations
– The holder mounting point has been moved to the center of the holder/phone, eliminating vibration
– The holder can be fixed in two positions, rotated 90 degrees, i.e. The position of the phone can be designed horizontally or horizontally
– The holder has been tested and confirmed by the Wireless Power Consortium for functionality with Qi 1.2.3.
– Maximum power: 15 watts
– Input voltage: 9V
– Output voltage: 5V
– Telephone minimum width: 63 mm
– Maximum recommended phone width: 72mm
The holder fixes the phone with a screw thread. The design includes a special washer to ensure that the screw connection cannot become loose due to vibrations on the motorcycle. This layout is both safe and easy to use with one hand and even in a leather glove.
Attachment to the vehicle:
There are 10 different generic and several motorcycle-specific solutions available to bolt the product to the motorcycle or bicycle. Find out more at: motochargebar.com/installation
We offer 3 different options for connecting to the motorcycle’s electrical system. Find out more at: motochargebar.com/installation
A mandatory guarantee applies to the end user on a legal basis. The duration of the warranty claim is 1 year from the delivery date, after which you can assert a warranty claim according to the BGB, the duration of which is 2 years from the delivery date. Both the guarantee and the warranty apply to defects in the product that may have arisen during manufacture, assembly or due to hidden defects in the original parts. This warranty does not apply to defects caused by improper use.
How quickly will your warranty case be repaired?
MotochargeBar will replace the defective product in both warranty and guarantee cases.
i) For the same product for which the warranty claim arose,
(ii) or with your consent with a subsequent model with at least comparable functionality,
You can assert your warranty or guarantee claim using proof of purchase (invoice, delivery note).